Here are some great examples of some props that add a fun, quirky and downright beautiful touch to your wedding and the photography of your day.
- mini chalkboard
- sports interests (skateboard, bikes, soccer ball, golf clubs, fishing)
- bubbles, balloons,
- kites speech bubbles (ex. “just married”, “say cheese”) or a sign (cloud bubble “just married”)
- funny glasses with nose and moustache Lolly pops,
- candy, cotton candy (colours)
- toy guns, hats, glasses,
- items on a stick: glasses, moustaches, lips, star glasses, big teeth
- bright colored socks
- Your dog, your bikes, your favorite books
If you decide to book an engagement session, you can take your creative ideas even further. Just think about what matters to you, your colour palette, or just something that you happen to love the look of!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5853356